ALEGRE SCUBA’S Refund & Cancellation Policy
Even in spite of our company’s mission to “Provide the best QUALITY, SAFETY and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION”, occasionally some unexpected events might happen during your holidays. For this reasons we have our Refund & Cancellation Policy. And we are proud to do so. Our policy is open, honest and is not written with small prints.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
The information below sets forth the Refund & Cancellation Policy of both online pre-bookings, as well as direct purchase for:
ALEGRE SCUBA REPUBLIC S de RL de CV
Benito Juárez #43, Punta Perula, Jalisco 48854 Mexico
Diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Cancellations more than 7 days prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion date
- full refund. *
- Cancellation 7– 3 days prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion date
- 50% fee is charged.
- Cancellation within 72 hours prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion date
- No cash refund
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement of a doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost.
- Last minute illness, a poor mood, cloudy or rainy weather, a hangover or jet lag are not acceptable reasons to rate a refund for a scheduled course or trip.
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations
- No Refund or voucher.
- Excursions can be rescheduled due to “bad” weather.
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from Alegre Scuba Republic.
- Cancellations by Alegre Scuba Republic due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
GENERAL DIVE INFORMATION· Dive depths are dependent on an individual’s level of certification.i. Open Water – 60ft. Advance Open Water – 100-130ft· Deepest dives must always be the first dive of the day, no reverse profiles are permitted.· All dives must be no decompression dives.· Only diving using ‘air’ is permitted, no other mixture is permitted without prior approval and suitable qualification.· When diving from boats (or any other boats) SCUBA-specific safety equipment must be available on each boat, which must include an oxygen cylinder and regulator.Basic first aid and safety equipment is mandatory on all boats whether diving or not.· Alcohol or any illegal drug consumption is prohibited at all times.
PRE-DIVE· All divers and snorkelers should sign and fill upa liability release, standard safe diving practices statement of understanding and medical statement upon arriving at Alegre Scuba Republic’s facility and should present their certification card and dive insurance information (if requested)· All SCUBA equipment must be of a satisfactory standard. Each individual is responsible for their own equipment. However the Dive Master is responsible for ensuring that the equipment is properly set up and dive ready for all diving activities.· At any point during a diving trip the boat captain may call off the diving trip based on safety factors. · Divers should carry both their dive card and insurance card on all dives.
DURING A DIVE· The dive master is responsible for the team’s safety, (i.e. time keeping, buddy pairing).· Safety stops are required on all dives: 3 minutes at 15 ft; or as required by personal diving computers or Dive Master.· The buddy system should be maintained at all times while diving.· All divers should return to surface with at least 500 psi of air remaining.
POST-DIVE· Surface Intervals are to be maintained within the accepted parameters established by PADI. The Dive Master may determine specific surface intervals within those parameters.· Alegre Scuba requires that all divers refrain from flying at least 24 hours after a deep dive.· Divers are encouraged to record dives—name of dive team members including diveleader, date, time, location, maximum depth and bottom time.
Dive Equipment includes but not limited to:
- Primary light for Dive Master (night dive)
- Wet suits
- Buoyancy compensator (BC)
- Dive regulator and alternate air source
- Dive computer/gauge
- Weight belt and weights or integrated weight system